Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beginnings

I was sitting here, wresting my dogs off the blanket I was piecing together on the floor, and thinking about how to get my name onto the hippo blanket I'm giving my niece. I was trying to come up with a company name for my creations that wasn't too cheesy and yet still fit my style and personality. This is where Dragonfly Imaginings begins.

This is going to be such a hodgepodge blog due to the wide variety of crafts and projects that I do as well as all the work I do with the Schnauzer Rescue of MN. While the dogs aren't dragons or dragonflies, I love them just as much. I think it just looks more than the average creepy when people go around with breed specific clothes on. Nobody blinks at dragons or dragonflies. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!